Thursday, October 23, 2014

What Is The Best Video Game Of All Time?

This is a tough topic to tackle, but I'm going to go ahead and break the ice for a little bit. While I won't actually mention what my favorite video game of all time is, I will mention one that is definitely in the top 10 of video games. And the answer might surprise you.

Top 10 Video Game of All Time

Controversy and all aside, one of the top 10 video games I've ever played in my life time is The Last of Us. I'm going to get hate on this decision purely because it came out just over a year ago, but it truly is one of my favorite games I've ever played.

Not only is it fun to play, it also engages you and makes you have an emotional reaction to the story. Not a lot of video games can do that, much less the retro games people always talk about that don't have any story to it whatsoever.

I played this on my Playstation 3, and to me, it was the last hurrah! of the gaming console's life time. Only bad thing I can say about this game is that I wished I could have played it on my gaming PC instead of a console that was on the tail end of it's lifespan.



No comments:

Post a Comment